Wizards are generally concerned with three things:
- Knowledge and the teaching of correct knowledge—ontology, epistemology, metaphyisics, science, and alchemy
- Putting things into groups of threes
Therefore, the Wizards’ Guild helps to organize activity related to basic magico-religious knowledge, the teaching of this knowledge in a high-quality and empowering manner, and the numerological and symbolic correspondence-systems which help to tame the imagination and make its expanses navigable.
- Wizard’s Guildhall is our headquarters on Telegram. Ask @deicidus for an invite.
- The Wizard’s Guildbook is a shared notebook. Ask @EphemeralLazarus for an invite.
- Articulating the guilds and their correspondences with the planets, numbers, letters, gods, and various other traditional symbols
- Launching the The Floodgate Sigil Network (FSN), an open-source sigil networking system
- Magical research
- Magical teaching—many members of the Wizard’s Guild run magical schools
- Studying the numogram and other correspondence systems or magical diagrams